Sunday, December 6, 2009

Terra D'ombrA - Italian Women & Men's Fashions

Thanks to my new German friend Pebbles Lannock who works for Baxton Models I met at Chic Designs today for this LM. Updates Feb 2010 - I met the the Italian designer Maizon who makes clothes RL as well as SL and was so nice.
Upon closer inspection of her work, I was amazed at the quality of the detailed texturing. These are worth every penny in quality!
Great store for formals and sharp casuals for men and women. Awsome fans and hats too. Men's were L$650-L$850 and women's were in the L$450-L$1500 range. Fans are L$100 and hats around L$200
SL URL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sinnersville%20Wasteland/57/193/22

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing this post I like it
    please share a post about shoes and fashion I like Fly London Shoes

    ReplyDelete