Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Deviant Kitties Hair - Women

Ok so I am obsessive about tracking down things I see other people wear that I admire the quality of and this has been one of the very best ways I've found the best and most interesting things in SL (thanks to that forgotten gentleman who had on a pair of Material Squirrel wings, MS has made not only me incredibly happy but scores of my friends). I was at Inferno dancing last night and Inspected my very sexy friend Peighton Easterwood's hair and that led me to a great find. Deviant Kitties has an incredible variety of really creative hair and if Peighton's was an example, very nice quality. Around L$225 to L$2000 for fatpack. Within hours, my dearest friend in SL Autmngirl Svoboda had picked out one that looked simply fantastic. She got the Erzabet and so scrumptious in a Soul skin...SL URL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Deviant%20Kitties/13/74/28

No comments:

Post a Comment