Saturday, May 30, 2009

JLZ Designs - Simply Sweet :o)

I may be biased because JL Zinner is a dear friend of mine and one of my favorite DJs and built my favorite dance club Inferno Ice, but even before I knew her she was a clothes designer and talented builder. Her designs are built very well with great texturing, she mostly specializes in fun comfortable clothing with a hint of sexiness that is affordable. From L$75 to L$200.Here's JL modeling one of her works. Inferno Ice is right next door and has become my favorite place to spend time with all my friends. JL built it, I got several friends jobs there and it has since become a favorite of many of my other friends. I've rarely, even in SL, experienced such a great sense of welcoming family and love among so many people. The only rule is "Be Nice" lol SL URL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kola/15/43/23

No comments:

Post a Comment