Monday, May 25, 2009

Lapointe & Bastchild Gothic Designs

From my first days in SL many years ago, I have been a fan of Paul Lapointe. He is not only an exquisite craftsman of amazing textures and styles for men and women, he is one of the most prolific designers in SL. His store covers several sims and weighs somewhat toward the gothic and ornate, but this isn't necessarily a bad thing when it comes to formals (which I am rather fond of wearing). For vampires he has some of the very best clothes and complete AVs.

From when you enter the main sim at Evocative, you can see there is going to be many many hours of shopping ahead of you:


While he has an extraordinary range of suits with many versions in each set:


He has a lot of mix and match pants and shirts. Dammit I couldn't resist buying these while researching for this article (yes those are my Rawdolls Catbash Boots from WMD and Role Optic Titan shades from earlier posts) I don't think I've ever visited the store without buying a new something:
And this darn shirt to go with the pants...
And while his men's fashions are superlative, his women's clothing is stunning. The detail, the layers, the textures, the options, Oh My!
From ornate...
to sexy cute...
To kick ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment