Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pixelfashion Women's Shoes and Clothing - Wow!

Well it started at LeeZu (see previous post) - as soon as I arrived, I saw a simply stunning pair of boots and after a very nice chat with a cute girl from France I had to check out this store. Walking through their impressive entrance I realized this was going to be about more than just boots. The texturing is some of the very best i have seen in SL.Does this picture make me look flat?

The more I wandered, the more impressed I became. This creator is really talented and has put a LOT of work into her creations. This was L$240 for one or $1450 for the fatpack.

Lovely lengerie, superb detailing. I really like this designer. These were L$140 for one or L$490 for a fatpack.

OMG, when I finally got to the shoe area I was every bit as impressed as I thought I'd be after seeing those boots earlier. These are perfectly sculpted and so well textured I can hardly do them justice. Go. Now! This shoe was only L$270SL URL:http://slurl.com/secondlife/PixelFashion/77/128/23

No comments:

Post a Comment