Tuesday, May 26, 2009

JCS - Jeepers Creepers Men's Shoes

JCS has some really great shoes for men, I have several pair of dressy ones. Some really creative styles and a lot of fun. Probably the best variety of good quality men's shoes of any cobbler in SL. Single pairs for around L$350 or bundles for around L$1250

I have the Shanghai Silver and it goes amazingly well with ornate suits with white accents

I also have the Oslo Black, which goes well with medium formals

Shades by Role Optic, suit by Eros Designs (me by ME, can I say that? LOL)SL URL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/La%20Fortuna%201/49/40/23

2 comments:

  1. Well ladies I am definitely hetero and I truly enjoy wearing heels of all types ,shoes ,boots,nothing less than 4" and alot of wedge heels that seem to pass without wreckless comments.
    What is wrong with a guy wearing them ..alot of you woman have been dressing in mens suits for years..and if it doesnt hurt anyone why not.So have a bit more of an open mind or is it alot of you cant properly walkin them and would be jealous to see a good looking guy walk better in them than you can?
    If its fun just do it I say..
    mens dress shoes
    designer men shoes
    men dress shoes
    men shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different Cheap Shoes have different functions, good shoes to wear more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete